Ne zaman tatil hazırlığı yapsam
gideceğim yer ile ilgili fotoğraflar inceleyip umutlu hayaller kurarım.
Beklentilerim hep yüksektir.
Ama genellikle beklentilerimle bulduklarım uyuşmaz ve şaşırırım.
Ancak bu kez tatilim bulduklarımla beklentilerimin uyumu ile başladı.
Tatil için uzun zaman bekleyince
yanılma payına zaman kalmadı herhalde.
Talih yüzüme güldü.
Odamın manzarasını ne olacağını bilemezdim değil mi...
sonuçta bana hangi odanın verileceğini bilmiyordum.
(I allways dream with hopeful about a new resort
when i prerare for to go a vacation.
I allways keep high expentations in my dreams.
But usually my high expentations incompatible with my dreams.
But first time everything is very compatible.
I was wait during a long time for a vacation &
i think, i'm lucky.
My flat's view as my dreams.
What do you think?
Could i know my flat's view when i coudn't i come here before.
I didn't know.)
(I allways dream with hopeful about a new resort
when i prerare for to go a vacation.
I allways keep high expentations in my dreams.
But usually my high expentations incompatible with my dreams.
But first time everything is very compatible.
I was wait during a long time for a vacation &
i think, i'm lucky.
My flat's view as my dreams.
What do you think?
Could i know my flat's view when i coudn't i come here before.
I didn't know.)
Palmiyelerle ve ağaçlarla çevrili uzaktan da olsa deniz gören ve konumun
mimari dokusu ile uyumlu böyle bir manzara hayalim vardı.
Yeşil insan psikolojisini rahatlatacağı için dinlenme odaklı tatilimin
manzara hayali böyleydi.
Manzaram tam olarak istediğim gibi.
(I was wanted to see a few hauses ,trees ,palms and sea's view too.
And i found one.
My dreams realized.)
Burası beklentilerimin çok ötesinde bir konuma sahip.
Şehir merkezine oldukça uzak , ulaşım imkanları biraz kısıtlı (minibüs-taksi)
ancak
sakin bir tatil beklentim olduğu için bu sorunla başa çıkabileceğimi düşünüyorum.
(My resort has a great location.
Down town is so far ,public transportation a little scantly
(bus or cab) in this district.
But it has a great intencity bus station.
But this problem is not a big problem for me.
My vacation is very short , sometimes i can walk anywhere
or i can call for a cab.
This problem unimportant for me.)
Down town is so far ,public transportation a little scantly
(bus or cab) in this district.
But it has a great intencity bus station.
But this problem is not a big problem for me.
My vacation is very short , sometimes i can walk anywhere
or i can call for a cab.
This problem unimportant for me.)
Yolculuk hazırlığımı ucu ucuna tamamlayabildim.
Yola çıktığımda ise hastaydım.
Hiç bir şey yiyemeden yola çıktım.
Bulunduğum yere en yakın ulaşım alanı
şehirler arası terminal olduğu için
yolculuğumu otobüs ile yaptım.
Hem çok aç hem de çok bitkinim.
Kahvaltı benim vazgeçilmez öğünüm.
Normal şartlarda ben bile bu kadar çok yemek yemem.
Ama bu sabah gözüm de karnımda çok aç.
(My voyage was very big problem for me.
I was very ill during my voyage yesterday.
I didn't eat anything,i feel very hungry now.
My best meal is breakfast you know.
Resort's breakfast seems very delicious.
I think,i will eat everyhing.)
Kahvaltı sonrası uzun bir banyo ağrıyan kemiklerimi ısıtıp rahatlatacaktır.
Banyom tertemiz.
İçim rahat ;uzun uzun yıkanabilirim.
(Breakfast took a long time for me now i must take a long shower
for my all bone's and muscle's ache.
My bathroom is very clean & i feel very comfort.)
Bu günün uzun bir zamanını geçirmek istediğim bölümü kesinlikle yatak odası.
Güneş ve deniz umurumda bile değil.
Yorgunum.
(After my long bath ,
i will spent long time in my bedroom too.
I feel very tired and i need a long sleep.)




